Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Theory Group, Mainz, Germany
- Postdoctoral Researcher/Alexander von Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellow (Dr. Tristan Bereau, Dr. Kurt Kremer); 2015/2016-present
- Markov state model-based methodologies for characterizing and improving coarse-grained kinetic properties
- Characterizing the kinetic properties of coarse-grained peptide models using Markov state modeling techniques.
- Building Markov state models for diffusion processes in many-particle systems using generic order parameters.
The Pennsylvania State University, Department of Chemistry, State College, PA, USA
- Graduate Research Assistant/PSU Academic Computing Fellow (Dr. Will Noid); 2009-2011/2012-2014
- Theoretical and numerical connections between bottom-up coarse-graining techniques.
- The significance of many-body correlations within the generalized Yvon-Born-Green (g-YBG) framework for deriving coarse-grained (CG) models.
- An analysis technique for identifying optimal CG mappings prior to parametrization.
- An iterative g-YBG method for robust treatment of complex intra- and intermolecular structure.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Department of Chemistry/Mathematics, Santa Barabara, CA, USA
- Undergraduate Research Assistant (Dr. Paul Atzberger – Mathematics); 2008-2009
- Computational analysis of aptamer binding in micro-fluidic systems
- Undergraduate Research Assistant (Dr. Steve Buratto – Chemistry); 2007-2008
- Electrochemical deposition of Pt for increasing efficiency in H2 fuel cells.
- Optimizing the optical properties of electrochemically etched Silicon Bragg mirrors.